When you first started your business, you probably did a lot of research. You may have sought help from advisors; you may have gotten information from books, magazines and other readily available sources. You invested a lot-in terms of money, time and sweat equity-to get your business off the ground. So…now what?
For those of you who have survived startup and built successful businesses, you may be wondering how to take the next step and grow your business beyond its current status. There are numerous possibilities, 10 of which we’ll outline here. Choosing the proper one (or ones) for your business will depend on the type of business you own, your available resources, and how much money, time and sweat equity you’re willing to invest all over again. If you’re ready to grow, we’re ready to help.
Ways in which you can expand your business are:
- Build a website – A website is a great way to expand your business online and to reach a wider audience.
- Social Media – Is a great way to reach a wide range of people with minimal effort and will help spread the word of your business.
- Partner Up – Joining forces with a partner or another business will help lessen the work load.
- Target other markets – Look at expanding your product or service to a differant age group or gender
- Win large clients – Large clients will mean that you have consistent workflow coming in from them.
- Advertise online – You can advertise your business with Google Ad words, Hot Frog, Gumtree and other websites
- Word or mouth – Tell all your friends and family about your service and tell them to tell their friends, this is a the grapevine effect.
Following these keypoints will help expand your business and you will start to see an increase in your sales.
The key is to never give up and keep trying.
Some information sourced from : http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/70660